This blog is run by an american who lives in scotland.
this blog loves: choice, atheism, universal healthcare, the american green party, the scottish national party, and puppies.
this blog dislikes: free market libertarianism, anti-choice propaganda, religion, and people who ask annoying questions for no apparent reason
Questions, comments, concerns? greenstate.tumblr.com/ask
1. ok, i admit it: i think the bible is bullshit. i don’t hate all christians or anything, but i don’t think it has any place in government. this obviously includes schools and other tax-funded things. i found this list of biblical contradictions this week, and it made me smile.
3. Tea Baggers Told To Leave Their Nazi Regalia At Home. hilarious. if you have to make a note of it, then it’s probably a problem.
4. How Immigration Crackdowns Backfire. OMG, what? you mean the mexicanz aren’t out there raping my mother and stealing my job? I FEEL LIED TO.
5. bill maher on rand paul, ‘the shit doesn’t fall far from the bat.’ also, the huffington post ran this one- Republican Leaders Trying To Help, Tame Rand Paul. and this article talks about the veiled racism of the paul fam.
6. the tea party could learn from this girl.
7. uh oh, even other republicans aren’t into rand paul.
8. i love bullshit merchandise. the tea party truly is keeping capitalism alive and kickin’.
9. this dude is a big fat jerk.
10. BP is being pretty lousy about the oil spill. the tea party is mad that obama hasn’t sent people to clean it up. even though they don’t think the EPA is legit and they don’t want the government meddling in states’ problems. or something.