This blog is run by an american who lives in scotland.
this blog loves: choice, atheism, universal healthcare, the american green party, the scottish national party, and puppies.
this blog dislikes: free market libertarianism, anti-choice propaganda, religion, and people who ask annoying questions for no apparent reason
Questions, comments, concerns? greenstate.tumblr.com/ask
1. Louisiana Legislature Passes Measure Opposing ObamaCare Insurance Mandate. goddamnit, louisiana. you could have been cool. you don’t want the government all up in your state? fine. why don’t you just clean up the oil spill on your own? you can’t pick and choose.
2. Is U.S. Now On Slippery Slope To Tyranny? ’hitler’ is the third word of the article.
3. this is an actual discussion on the tea party patriots facebook discussion board: democrats historically did not support civil rights. these people get more and more stupid every single day.
4. i bought this book this week.
5. How a Very Pessimistic Ron Paul Would Fix the Economy. you know who else is pessimistic? me. because ron paul exists. however, i did find this video of a speech of his that i liked. aside from the fact that he is out of his mind, his views on war and military spending are pretty aligned with my own views.
6. barton’s future still in doubt. hey, if the kid from ‘up’ aged about 50 years, i reckon that’s what he’d look like. barton.
8. i LOLed when someone posted a link to this facebook group to argue with me that the tea party isn’t racist. right. all 9 of the black and hispanic tea party members. great.
9. this dude is an idiot. the real answer to the question ‘what would the tea party do about the oil spill?’ is this: bitch and whine on the internet, blame the president without taking any action themselves, make petitions and not sign them, and then cry about socialism. then they would say that their solution is to keep on drilling, because a moratorium on offshore drilling is overbearing.
10. here’s a poll that seems more right leaning in its results. maybe you’d like to check it out.
12. surprise surprise, the US has the worst healthcare ever.